Zim 8.50 IDE is a Microsoft Windows based design studio that provides a user-friendly interface for quick and efficient development and enhancement of Zim applications.
Object management, user interface design, and a programmer’s editor, have been integrated into a seamless, modern, easy to use development interface.
General IDE features:
- Connect to multiple Zim databases
- Work on multiple objects simultaneously through tabbed interface
- Modern development interface
- Quickly navigate between different Zim object types
- Browse entire data dictionary through Tree View panel
User Interface Design:
- Paint graphical (GUI) or text (TUI) interfaces
- Develop for Windows and Unix environments
- Add modern windows user interface objects to enhance Zim forms (Zim 8.x only)
- Text highlighting customized for the Zim language
- Region collapsing
This product is available on our Download page using the Zim 8.50 Installer.